Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
Research Interest: Biometrics, Machine Learning, Neural Networks and Information Security.
Dissertation: Cross-Domain Deep Face Matching for Banking Security Systems
Advisors: Dr. Flavio Elias de Deus, UnB / Ph.D Anderson R. Rocha, Unicamp
University of Brasilia - UNB
Post-graduate studies in Computer Forensics
Dissertation: Computer Forensics in Android Mobile Devices: A Case Study for Smartphone.
Advisor: Laerte Peotta de Melo, Ph.D, University of Brasilia
Catholic University of Brasilia
Graduate in Analysis and Systems Development
Catholic University of Brasilia
Senior Software Engineer and Security Analyst
At Banco do Brasil, I'm responsible for the development and management of new IT projects for distributed systems. My latest projects are related to Information Security, PIX (The new instant payment system from Central Bank of Brazil), JSON Web Signature (JWS), Machine Learning and Neural Networks. I actively participated as technical manager and software engineer for projects such as BBCode (security solution based on QR Code), PIX, validation of biometrics in ATMs, innovation projects, microservices architecture and facial biometrics studies.
Knowledge applied: Java, Python, NodeJS, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Biometrics, Information Security, Microservices architecture, Docker, Typescript and NoSQL Databases.
Banco do Brasil S.A.
2007 - Present
Remote Senior Software Engineer
- Work with the Software Architect to apply coding standards and architectural practices.
- Create Crypto and Secure rest services using NodeJS.
- Contribute to comprehensive documentation that supports the development and system support lifecycles.
- Develop and execute unit, functional, integration testing of developed software components.
- Implement software components according to the design specifications.
- Debug, and refactor existing applications and software modules as required.
- Working with Twelve-Factor App Methodology, developing and delivering Software as a Service (SaaS) in an agile and ever-changing environment to delivery features in the shortest time possible.
- Stack: AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, Elasticsearch, SQS, DynamoDB and RDS), BitBucket, Docker, NodeJS and RESTful API.
May 2020 - Present
Security Researcher CDT / UNB
Researcher at the Centre for Technological Development (CDT / UNB) in Network Engineering Laboratory, Department of Electrical Engineering. Technical Cooperation Agreement FUB/CDT and MJ / SE - Civil Identity Registry Redesign and New Pilot Project.
Research fields: Big Data, Cloud Computing, Cryptography, CryptoDB, NoSQL Databases, Software Development, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Biometric Standards, Information Security and Computer Forensics.
University of Brasilia
2014 - 2015
Business Partner and Creative Director
Responsible for design and development of interactive media products, mobile, integrated systems and new technologies, and information architecture and interface design, focusing primarily on user experience and usability.
Knowledge applied: Project Management, Development Internet Applications and Mobile Applications, PHP, Action Script, Java Script, Ajax, CSS, HTML, HTML 5, jQuery, JSON, SQL, Data Modeling and creation of interfaces.
Interactive IINDEX Studio
2005 - 2009
.. see more, access my resume